Integrated Quality & Environmental Policy
Butwal Power Company Limited (BPC) is committed to providing quality and competitive products and services to satisfy customers’ needs and conducting business in an environmentally and socially responsible manner, through:
- Continual improvement of Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System and Business Processes
- Conservation and optimization in use of key resources, minimizing impact on environment, and prevention of pollution
- Commitment to meet customers’ statutory and regulatory requirements
- Motivated work force, trained for effective management of business processes and systems
- Effective communication of policy requirements with both internal and external parties
Occupational Health and Safety Management System Policy
BPC is committed in conducting and promoting business in a healthy and safe working environment for the employees and interested parties by implementing and improving its Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System through:
- Continual improvement in OH&S management system by identifying OH&S hazards and minimizing potential OH&S risks associated to individuals and interested parties.
- Compliance to applicable legal and other statutory requirements associated to individuals and interested parties working under the control of the organization.
- Focus on occupational health and safety to prevent injury and ill health.
- Elimination and reduction of the occupational hazards and ensuring effective preparedness & resources to have minimal impact from emergency situations.
- Communication of the policy to all employees and interested parties and ensuring compliance by the subcontractors of the company.
- Periodic review of the policy to ensure its relevancy and appropriateness to the company.